Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Visual Mihi


Task Description: Every year at the beginning of the year we all have to make our Visual Mihi which is when we draw 4 things that supports or loves about ourselves, we also draw a self portrait of ourselves.  So here is my Visual Mihi and some things that supports me and things I love which are Sports, I love playing sports and I'm hoping I'll become a sportswomen, Family, I love spending time with my family they're my everything and also Family Over Everything, Cook island is my cutler and I'm proud to be Cook Island and lastly the bible, I have it there because I would want to follow GODS footsteps, I believe in GOD, I love GOD and appreciate him soo much just like I appreciate my family. 

8 comments:

  1. hi nevaeh my name is Antzel a love to play sports like i think you know i go to church.i go to the C.I.C.C tata rua came in sunday last week. kind reguards Antzel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei nevaeh my name fonua i love how you the the holy bible is looks really cool the way you drew Family looks really perfect. who can do it just try your best and you're will become sportswomen. you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nevaeh i like you drawing even your self that you just draw.
    the thing i like the most on your drawing isthe bible and the Family and the other two. from Ozzy and Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia orana i love the way you draw'n all about your culture and the way you can show that you can draw keep up the work. From Ozzy and Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Neveah My name is Brendon I really like your visral mihi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Orana Nevaeh. Your drawn pictures are fantastic. Keep putting heaps of efforts on your work. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora Nevaeh,

    Your visual mihi has a lot of impact. The bright colours you have chosen for the background in make the lettering easy to read and the images you have drawn stand out. I really like the extra curls and waves you have added to the word 'Family' to add emphasis to how important it is to you! Great job Nevaeh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nevaeh,

    I really like you visual Mihi I really like how you have drawn flowers around the back of your culture. I also like how you have drawled everything very nioce and perfect.

    Keep up the good work Nevaeh.

    Kind regards: Quincess

    ReplyDelete