Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

The Key word Reflection.

Search # 4 - The images question
"images" + "cartoon" + "detective" + "police" + "animal characters"
Number of hits = 18, 300 hits

This is my work that I have been doing at Tech which is at Tamaki College with a teacher at Tamaki College called Mr Daniels. Here is what I've been doing which is searching these writing images of, cartoon, detective, police and animal characters. Also if you copy and paste this you will get some information about it. Mr Daniels has been teaching us this. He had also be teaching this to us bit by bit.

Search # 5 - The images question. With no quotation marks.
images + cartoon + detective + police + animal characters
Number of hits = 18, 000 000 hits


Here is another one that I've had been doing at Tech which is at Tamaki College, it is also another one that Mr Daniels had tought me as well which is the same one as the first one I have done. But anyways have fun doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment