Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

What makes great group work in Maths?

WALT: To work together (collaboratively)

Task Description: In this weeks maths, we have been learning how to be a good group and what a great group work looks like.  In this maths we had to get into a group of 4 and in my group I had Paschal, Zane and Damien and I was the only girl, but we still had a good group.  In this slide show me and my group had wrote some ideas of what a great group looks like and it also haves a photo of our group, skip to slide number 3 to look at our ideas and our group photo.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nevaeh!

    I enjoyed reading your blog post about what a great group in Maths looks and sounds like. I watched how your group made sure each member was involved and you helped each other. Your group talked to each other throughout the activity - each person knew what they had to do!

    Well done on being part of a successful group and for creating such a cool poster of your group in action!

    ReplyDelete